'Hi Beautiful' Card - World Card Making Day

Saturday, 4 October 2014 0 Comments - POST YOUR COMMENT

I just finished making this card for one of the events on the Paperwishes Forum for World Card Making Day 2014

This is such a fun swap as you have to follow a list/recipe set up by other participants ! YAY !




I've used the HoneySuckle Paper Toile 3D die-cuts for my focal point, plus the Honeysuckle double-sided paper pack ; I've also downloaded the free tags that come with the paper pack, and stamped the tag with the 'Hi' using the Greeting & Labels stamps set; I've also cut out the shape between the red and black patterned paper using the Design Tool Kit #1.

I want to thank all the lovely ladies who organised these events on the forum: Nancy (for this challenge), Penny, Sam and Mary.

Please read the disclosure section for more information.


0 Comments - POST YOUR COMMENT:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 I Heart Hot Off the Press | TNB