Tour Eiffel Tower Greeting Card - HOTP Nonna's Papers and Stamps

Tuesday, 27 May 2014 2 Comments - POST YOUR COMMENT

Just found this card I'm sending to a dear friend of mine, hoping it will cheer her up. I've used, if I remember correctly, HOTP 'Nonna's Papers' (incidentally Nonna means Granny in Italian). I also had fun punching with an old Stampin' Up border punch that makes the edges look like they were torn off from a workbook. I had fun using the small HOTP stamps and played with my triple stamping technique where I used three inks (white, grey and black) to give the flower a 3D feel. I hope it worked.





2 Comments - POST YOUR COMMENT:

  • Shirley said...

    love it. I'm using Nonna's Garden papers at the moment for my scrapbooking.. You have just given me an idea though with the over stamping :-)
    Hugs
    Shirl

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 I Heart Hot Off the Press | TNB