Grapefruit Eat Cake Greeting Card - Grapefruit Collection

Saturday, 9 November 2013 0 Comments - POST YOUR COMMENT



I made this card during our monthly Hot Off the Press (HOTP) video crop with the ladies from the PaperWishes Forum.

It's always so much fun crafting all together and chatting about anything that comes up. This Video crop usually lasts about 2 hours and I remember wondering why it took me so long to make just the one card but it didn't matter at the end as I enjoyed the process so much. Instead of rushing into it, I was chatting and taking my time. 

I hope you enjoy this card and I've enclosed a couple of close-ups so you can see the paper tole 3D flower a bit better and also the stamping on the die-cut (always use stazon ink on shiny die-cuts).

You can see the items used on this project by visiting my project on the PaperWishes Gallery


0 Comments - POST YOUR COMMENT:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 I Heart Hot Off the Press | TNB