Feathers and Flowers Card 'Simply Susan' 3D Paper Tole

Sunday, 18 August 2013 1 Comments - POST YOUR COMMENT

This is the second card I made from the super gorgeous 'Simply Susan' range by Hot Off the Press (HOTP). You can see my other card Pretty Peacock Handmade Greeting Card.

Again I've used the 12X12 papers that are available in this collection and the design tool kit which are fun templates to create different frames and patterns. Also in the kit is a tag template and I've used a small greeting stamp set by HOTP.

The main focal point is from the Birds of a Feather 3D paper tole kit. So much fun to assemble it using pop-dots/foam pads to create the height for the various layers.

You can see the supplies used for the Feathers and Flowers Greeting Card on my gallery.


1 Comments - POST YOUR COMMENT:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 I Heart Hot Off the Press | TNB