Happy Anniversary Card - Unscripted Sketch #163

Monday, 18 June 2012 6 Comments - POST YOUR COMMENT


I really like sketches and always use cardmaps by the PageMaps team. I came across this great and professional looking blog called Unscripted Sketches and I knew that sketch would come handy to finish my HOTP Personal Shopper 'Use all the leftovers bits' challenge. Sorry guys the March 08 personal shopper kits I used is out of stock as it's an old 2008 one :(

I've used the heartfelt greetings stamp set and the WRMK Sew Easy stitching wheel to create the wavy border on top. Not one of my best card but I enjoyed demoing it and seeing being developed live during the Odd Show Live with craft mate Dawn Taylor.

I've made so far the original project, albeit with a tweak of mine, from the PS March 2008.


Then these 2 other cards.




6 Comments - POST YOUR COMMENT:

  • Adriana Benitez said...

    Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches ~ so glad you enjoyed our site! I like the way you used our sketch and the card with the three hearts going down the left. Fun!

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 I Heart Hot Off the Press | TNB