Great Outdoors Greeting Card

Sunday, 4 December 2011 0 Comments - POST YOUR COMMENT

Apart from being a huge fan of Hot Off the Press and Paper Wishes, I also have the wonderful opportunity to work with other great companies and I've been part of a very talented Design Team for Premium Arts Brand: the UK distributor of Panpastel®

This week's theme for their weekly challenge was 'Great Outdoors', I jumped at the chance to use the Great Outdoors dazzles (HOTP 2083) and the paper pack 'Time For Fun' (HOTP 4158).

I've used just two papers and blended the panpastel on the edge of both papers, to give it a smooth and blended effect, since panpastels are transparent, they just enhance whatever you apply them to.

I created a simple mat in the middle and applied the three trees and buck for the scene plus the sentiment. Nothing else was added you have to agree that it's the simplest yet most effective card to create.




0 Comments - POST YOUR COMMENT:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 I Heart Hot Off the Press | TNB