A Warm Hello Heart Card - Teresa's Amazing Folded Cards DVD HOTP 1515

Monday, 16 May 2011 2 Comments - POST YOUR COMMENT


Well I have to be honest with you until I saw this week Monday webisodes on Sunday (thank you for the preview guys :) ) I hadn't had the chance to fully peruse Teresa's Latest Amazing Folded Cards DVD from Hot Off the Press (Paper Wishes).

Oh boy I'm glad I did now as I decided to demo all this week during Come2Chat live craft webcast at Noon Eastern (5pm UK time) every day (we have been give by the lovely Cynthia two extra days Tuesday and Thursday at 1pm [6pm]).

This is the card I demoed today from the DVD. I used the lovely new Batik Papers together with the Swirly Doodles template and the Pretty Paper embellishments (flower and brads). I used also some gems from stash.

I suggested to print the template on copy paper to get the ' feel ' of the template then you can print it on light cartridge cardstock. You can use it as is if you're going to cover it all with paper or use it as handy template to avoid having to cover the instructions.

As you can see heart shapes don't have to be used exclusively for valentine ! ;)

2 Comments - POST YOUR COMMENT:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 I Heart Hot Off the Press | TNB