I made this cheerful birthday card for Mr V ! ;) And I'm always pleasantly surprised on how fast I can make a card using a Hot Off the Press creative pack and the Instant Art !
I just followed one of the projects and tweaked to my liking. I've added bling and height to the central point and matted using a SU punch the two round sentiments.
Supplies used :
- HOTP 7238 Cardmaker's Creative Pack Earth Palette
- HOTP 7152 Cardmaker's Instant Art Earth Palette
- Kanban mini bling
- Stix2 foam pads (pop dots)
- Memento dewdrop London Fog
Tools used ;
- Trusted craft knife
- Stampin Up circle punch 1" 3/8'
- Stix2 micro dots
I hope you enjoy this card, I really like the bright colours and I believe adding the extra bling make those tiny circles pop off that paper ribbon !