Extraordinary Birthday Card - HOTP Cardmaker's Earth Palette Creative Pack

Saturday, 5 February 2011 0 Comments - POST YOUR COMMENT

I made this cheerful birthday card for Mr V ! ;) And I'm always pleasantly surprised on how fast I can make a card using a Hot Off the Press creative pack and the Instant Art !

I just followed one of the projects and tweaked to my liking. I've added bling and height to the central point and matted using a SU punch the two round sentiments.

Supplies used :


Tools used ;

  • Trusted craft knife
  • Stampin Up circle punch 1" 3/8'
  • Stix2 micro dots


I hope you enjoy this card, I really like the bright colours and I believe adding the extra bling make those tiny circles pop off that paper ribbon !
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 Comments - POST YOUR COMMENT:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 I Heart Hot Off the Press | TNB